Show Youtube or Photo Gallery Page
This post/article is for WordPress User Photo Gallery Plugin (WP-UPG)
The user posted youtube videos and pictures can be shown in grid/flat format to the visitors.
- For this you need to create a New Page
- The shortcode generator wizard must be visible above the content area. With this you don’t need to remember the shortcode, it is automatically generated.
- Copy paste following shortcode within the bracket if generator button is not found.
upg-list perrow=”3″ perpage=”30″ orderby=”date” page=”off” layout=”list” popup=”off” album=”test”
The above shortcode will execute with this given configuration as below.
- perrow=”3″ : This will display 3 image per row
- perpage=”30″ : Total 30 images will be displayed per page.
- orderby=”date” : The latest submitted will appear at first. There are several option to choose from.
- page=”off” : The page navigation is off. If it is on and number is more then perpage value then page number is shown.
- layout=”list” : There are several layout. This is default layout of Gallery to be displayed.
- album=”test” : The is the category (album) slug name created under Plugin admin page.
- popup=”on” : If it is on the Lightbox will be displayed for each image and youtube vidoe. If it is off, the detail new page is displayed for each one.